A Pony for Christmas

 


Well, more like a "pony-ing" for Christmas.

I have wanted to do this with Porsche and Tesla forever, but either they were at different facilities, or the facilities weren't set up that I could handle both safely if one of them decided to leave. We kept it really chill, just walk and "whoa" and while I had mare ears from both (or listening ears? Sometimes its hard to tell since these two aren't really besties) it was great, and Porsche is a rockstar babysitter/trail horse, and the only time she really has ever spooked was when we faced down an actual Sportscar....

Can't wait to make ponying of our regular routine <3 I can tell it's gonna be good for both of them!









Comments

  1. Fun... except your post title got my hopes up for something else! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment