New Routines

 This is our new normal:







With a switcheroo halfway thru the day for now, but will probably be day-on/day-off except on weekends moving forward. They are so dysfunctional: they walk side-by-side along the fence and graze together: Maybe they can only be friends behind bars, who knows....


I did find that my favourite reflective halter is giving Tesla rubs as she is wearing it 12+ hours per day, sigh, delicate snowflake. But I guess that means its time to visit Two Horse Tack and play with the colour options:

 

Here are the "no-rub" padding colour options from Two Horse Tack:

 
 
And the Biothane "exterior"options:
And the leather "exterior" options:
 
And the reflective options (checking to see if these can be used as "exterior" options)


 
 
What colour combo would you pick??  


Also look what I found at the local ReStore for $3.50...I mean it technically doesn't have a horse on it, but a unicorn + a zebra.... I mean, c'mon, I had to nab it.

What alot of time and effort someone put into this crewel work 
(and what a bonkers assemblage of animals!)
 







Comments

  1. It's amazing with that size paddock that they cannot share! Your system seems good. That turquoise blue padding is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do hunter green with dark brown padding. But those are more or less my farm colors... I might be biased there!
    Glad the girls get along with a fence between them at least!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment