Thankful

 

While this year looks a little different (waving at friends and family from afar, logging in phone calls, and curled up next to the fire with pistachio gelato cause I CAN ;), there are so many things I'm thankful for this year.

 I'm thankful that my friends and family are healthy, and are being safe and cautious in the pandemic, and I'm thankful for the random acts of kindness in my community:


Had just worked 12 hrs straight and woke up to kids laughter as they raked up the leaves on my front yard, and left an adorable note <3
 


I'm thankful this year for a job that lets me have flexible hours to work safely 

(even if the work-life balance is non-existent right now)

 

 

 Thankful for co-worker book recommendations, online library audiobooks,
(and informal Sci-Fi/Fantasy/historical fiction
book clubs,)

 


 


 

 
 

:
Tho' I gotta say the Cornwell one felt HEAVILY influenced by the earlier Rosemary Sutcliff and she's a tough act to follow ;)


 

I'm thankful for the BEST dog a girl could hope for - thanks for picking me out two years ago, and chewing on my boot laces to let me know you were THE ONE <3


 

I'm thankful for angel ponies who don't run away from home given ample opportunity, 


 

but who might throw a tantrum when they think barn clean-up time equals dinner time and nobody is noticing but they are STARVING over here.... (LOL, which one is the OTTB again? ;D 

(also not sure why this is considered age restricted viewing by youtube???)


Happy Thanksgiving!!




Comments