Paint shopping, COVID-19 style

So I went shopping in my basement to see what paint I had “in stock” lol.
I found barn red & white, a mustard, some blue, black and a blush. So I made some mock-ups:
I liked the white trim and that it was cohesive to the exterior 
Loved this look on Pinterest, but it felt like it would work best in a big open barn...



I liked all 3 of these options, but when I looked down the aisle, and realized all my gates were blue, i lightened up the navy to match the gates, and we have a winner:



Just gotta put the door knobs back on ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and the to put a nice stain on that faded paneling to protect it, and paint the inside of the tack room (its coming along!!)















































Comments

  1. How convenient you already had something that would work! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment