Put a ring on it


So, the burning question now is, where is the ring? The riding ring, that is! LOL.

Down at the end of the pasture is a working electrical outlet (marked in orange) so the plan is to put a large round pen nearby, so I can have lights. The ground is fairly level, I made need to work around the irrigation sets, some are in concrete, but there are some that could possibly be moved to make more room.


View from the living room - can't wait to see ponies from here <3


But what I am really excited about is the riding ring just up the street. It is owned by a Neighbour and completely unused (!!!) so I am hopeful that we can work something out 😉




View from a bedroom

Comments

  1. Oh that would be great if you can use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how nice to have a ring nearby! I hope you make friends with the neighbor and they share with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment