2019 Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange



A lovely package arrived in the mail last week - from Reese, my equestrian gift exchange Secret Santa! (She doesn't have an active blog - or I'd link up to it :)






The cutest horse shoe paper wrapping!!!


Right away, I could see there was gonna be some happy ponies from the amount of peppermint I saw!





I'd never tried these Poppers before - the girls were BIG FANS!!


There was the CUTEST plush blanket with a Buckskin (always a soft spot for them :D)






 

Now everyone at work knows where I'd rather be....LOL

Thank you so much, Reese!!!

(and I emailed her too ;)



Comments

  1. What a great gift! That blanket looks COZY!
    I'm so impressed with everyone getting them out so quickly... Mine's still getting packed up to ship out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you so much for participating <3 Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you and your horses liked the gifts!!!
    🎄🐎🐴

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment