A blessing in disguise



I’ve never in my life been asked to leave a barn.....until now.


Guess there is a first time for everything! 


I got a text from BM on Monday, asking if I was coming to the barn “play day” on Sept 1st. (There had been some group texts, with a "respond if you can come", so I didn’t respond. I knew I was going to be moving Porsche around that time, also how awkward to go to a party when you are leaving) i thanked the BM for her invitation and explained I would be busy coordinating the move. I got a “thanks for your response” reply.


Hours later I got a new message “if you would like to leave earlier we have no issues. We can prorate. We have two horses coming.” I’ll admit, I was upset. Who asks you to move out early?!? But honestly, I want Porsche out of there ASAP, and she is 100 percent healthy so I swallowed my pride and asked at new barn #4 if I could come this weekend. She said yes. So instead of focusing on folks naughty behavior and poor communication skillz I’m going to count it all joy that both girls will be at the new place, healthy and happy
 (Tesla is loving it already, if her floppy chin is any indication 😉).





It has been non stop horse drama since moving here so far, I’m ready for things to settle down and for some good pony fun.

















Comments

  1. Definitely a good thing! Yay for getting out of there and having both horses in one place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment