Well, the Brakes work....

Because my Spechul Unicorn Pony needs this ;)


One of the things Trainer S. recommended Tesla and I work on is having her stop on the outside of the circle and having her wait there until I invite her in with "Come". 

And this came in handy the other evening.....

While we had the arena all to ourselves the other night, Tesla stumbled while we were working on the longe - I let go of it to give her her head, and she saw the dangling white "snake" following her and bolted. I yelled "WHOA" (we had just been working on this, and she came to a dead stop, and didn't move until I came to fetch her.  Glad to see the brakes are installed and working :P




Comments

  1. Whoa can save a disaster on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you can bet some "dangling/dragging" line desensitization will be in our future too!

      Delete

Post a Comment