Dreamboat


Baby fever has hit the barn.
Barn Friend B. asked if I ever wanted to breed Tesla and we both giggled that what we would like to improve on:

 a bit more bone and a bit more bum, and something open to APHA registry, and a calm temperament
(I got enough high octane sportscar LOL)


Could use a bit more junk in the trunk than her genetic predisposition



So I went looking for a Dreamboat...





He's a relatively new stud...and I'm not in any rush, so I have some time to see how he crosses with TB type mares...






But, he sure is something special <3


If Tess was yours, what stud would you pick?


Comments

  1. Wow, he's gorgeous!
    If you wanted something open to APHA registry I think it's hard to beat All Time Fancy. He's built, proven and throws the best minded babies I've ever seen. His babies have been successful from APHA shows to USEF.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment