Traffic School 3



In which when you clench your bumcheeks so tight you spook yourself silly, you then get schooled about how to behave in public.



"OMG - what is she gonna make me do next?!?"


Tesla had obviously been sipping on rocket fuel all day and promptly forgot all the rules of the road once she saw several trainers in the ring. 

I made her work through it, despite her spooks, stops, bolts and porpoising, so we ended on a good  note (and I won - lol - just look at her giving me the side eye in that video  LOL) and the lesson that it is ALOT of work to be naughty. I am absolutely determined she will be arena bomb-proof this year.

As I was walking her in laps around to cool her huffing, the gal who had been lessoning (and witness to the hot mess) called me over "She's gorgeous!" "Is she imported?" "She's a lovely mover!" "You got a diamond, girl!" So apparently one can still look good even while flunking out of traffic school.

Way to impress, Tess.






Comments

  1. the trick is to look gorgeous while misbehaving. That way people think you are just 'temperamental'. :D That's Carmen's theory anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment