A few Odds and Ends: KL Select/Red Barn 28 Smart Girth


As Tess and I are zeroing in on our tack needs, I have a few odds and ends that need a home:


SOLD!

A KL Select/Red Barn Smart Girth (link here)







the Leather on this is buttery - no cracks underneath - I love this girth, but Tess is going well in the anatomical one (and also went up a size, lol!) so that ship has sailed.



Broken in to perfection.



Marked 28in. 



The double elastic on both sides is still tight - and roller buckles for the win!




There is one scratch blemish on the underside (barely noticeable!)





Cleaned after every ride.

New these go for $172 + shipping. I got it for a steal, so I'll let it go for a steal: $50 + shipping - you can leave a comment or use the contact me box in the sidebar if you want to make this beauty yours!








Comments