Monday, June 26, 2017

Not Elementary, My Dear Watson



Googling equine diseases online is just as bad as webMD.
So after I pulled myself out of that downward spiral of sialoliths and tooth extractions...


"I'm ready for my close-up, the lighting is magical"

My vet consulted with a surgeon colleague and they didn't see anything abnormal or suspicious in Tesla's teeth/jaw x-ray (Yay!). They did notice her lymph nodes were slightly swollen, and prescribed a round of antibiotics.  In the last few days the tenderness has disappeared (as well as the head-shying) whether it was the antibiotics, or it was resolving on it's own, either way I'm relieved! 


Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, mystery ailments are the WORST.


2 comments:

  1. Mystery ailments are the worst! So glad to hear that it sounds like it's going away and that Tesla feels better :)

    ReplyDelete