1. Get Tesla more accepting of contact, working over her back, and bored, bored, bored of longing.
2. Work Tesla 4-5x per week (girl loves routine!) and try and come out in both busy and quiet barn times too!
3. Keep her mind engaged with trot poles/patterns, try at least one exercise from 100 Dressage Exercises for Horse and Rider each session!
4. Take lessons with Trainer J 2-4x per month (once we have graduated past longing ;)
5. Attend a schooling show/clinic this summer!! YAS - we can do it Tess!