Good Genes Run in the Family Part II




and what about Tesla's pedigree? I actually hadn't done that much digging in her TB ancestry - other than note she and the Porsche were from very different lines!



She has quite a few sisters I've blogged about before (link here). A full TB half-sister and several paint half-sisters. Tesla was the last baby out of Queen Nichole (she never took in the years afterwards).


There is quite a bit of interesting stuff on Lost Code and Codex (both of which died young).



That shoulder tie in looks familiar!



I also saw that these boys were in one of my fav racehorses, Desert Code (who happens to be a perfect nick for More Secrets, (and of course I'd already named their baby (Mores Code))


Desert Code: Only horse I've ever seen where the jockey drops his stirrups after every race!



That bum shape goes way back:

 
Arts and Letters


Yup.



For great old photos/videos of racehorses, 
check out: https://thevaulthorseracing.wordpress.com







Comments

  1. it's so interesting seeing those familiar conformations among the other horses in the line!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment