Saddlebox: Tested and Tesla Approved





I got a lovely email through my blog from the owner of Saddlebox, asking if I would be willing to give it a try and a review. This company was new to me, so I was excited to learn more.

SaddleBox is a subscription surprise box for Equestrians, with some flexible options. The best deal is the 12mo. subscription, where each box breaks down to $30, shipping included.

It came in the mail super quick, and I was excited to see what was inside!

I couldn't believe how many goodies were stuffed in that small box:




Almost all of these products were new to me (minus the vet wrap, saddle soap (an oldie, but a goodie!) and Claeys candies ;)  A quick tally, there was >$45 worth of product here, with shipping included, so you are getting a great value!


First off: The Buckeye Peppermint treats



The goats heard me opening the bag and came running. They were doing all sorts of tricks for these treats (also trying to knock me down and steal the bag - little naughties!)




Tesla was also impressed (and didn't really want to share with her mini-me goat)


I can haz treats now??!


I liked the small size of these peppermint treats - great for clicker training - I could cram a ton in my pocket and they didn't disintegrate. Tesla was super motivated by these.




The glove was a winner as well - especially for favourite itchy spots like around the ears/eyes/face. It picked up quite a surprising amount of dirt/shedding summer coat, a quick follow-up with the soft face brush was also much appreciated :)



The shedding blade absolutely surprised me - I have had similar ones to which Tesla highly objected - but she thoroughly enjoyed this one!



From the moment I picked up the Epona woodpecker hoof pick, it just felt RIGHT in my hand. The metal pick has just the right amount of "sproing" to make picking efficient and effortless. My favourite thing in the SaddleBox for sure! (and just look at that model in the background, about to raise her hoof to "help" me pick it LOL)



Overall, I was really impressed with my SaddleBox. I liked the mix of things for me (the sassy sticker & candy) and the grooming tools/treats for Tesla.  It was great to try some new products that normally wouldn't have been on the top of my list at a great value, and with a donation to some great horse charities. A win-win for everyone! 




Comments

  1. I'm starting to feel left out!!!! Everyone is leaving very positive reviews of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the very first request for a review I've had thru my blog - I'm glad it was a good one :D

      Delete

Post a Comment