Review: Annie's Equestrian Full Seat Breeches



With an RIP for my trusty grenadine Horze Grand Prix breeches I was keeping an eye for a replacement, and when I came across a listing for 3 Annie's full seats in my size for a steal of a deal, I was intrigued, and thought why not replace orange with some fun colours:


Like Envy:












The fabric is nice and stretchy - these are super comfy on and not too revealing (albeit the yellow ones need neutral undies 0_O They run true to size, maybe a smidgen large and are high waisted...  I will say that these breeches are really designed like a boyfriend cut jean - if you are straight up and down with minimal junk in the trunk these are breeches for you! Because the full seat is cut from one piece - you have to work a bit to get everything in the proper figure flattering place, but once there, it stays pretty well with a belt (loops are 1in.) The pockets are HUGE and totally functional (not like some girl pockets, LOL)

The faux suede has just the right amount of stickum in the saddle, and the colours really are super cute! They can pick up a bit of colour (from boots or saddle) - but they wash up beautifully!

I wore the green pair with an hideous ugly christmas sweater the other night (It being freezing and that thing is actually quite warm, also the only thing I had on hand in my car trunk and thinking no-one would see me late at night) and I actually got a compliment of how matchy-matchy I looked. LOL. so these breeches can make anything look good.

Grey + blue = better coordination skills











Comments