Maybe I should always ride ....



As I was tacking Tesla up for our evening ride, my crazy work week finally caught up with me and I almost called it a day, but instead I decided to head up to the ring and just toddle. Tess was super soft and listening - so we did a quick 5min. longe and then I hopped on to do some walk laps. 

And because I was so relaxed, she was totes relaxed (rocket science, right? lol) She kept eying one corner of the ring, and I spied a doe - so every time she looked that direction I kept her busy with back-ups and turn on the haunches (she loves those, haha) and square halts. After we were done I walked her over and there was not only a doe, but two late fawns as well (still with spots!)


I spy.....


So we hung out in that corner, so she could see and smell them and get snacks and NBD.


must.have.cuddles.now


Maybe I should always ride exhausted....


Comments