Summer School



With my broken arm, and friends busy schedules, Tesla ended up getting more time off under saddle than I had anticipated.

While she is doing very well with all the ground-work, and I honestly feel I could hop right back on, my favourite trainer had an opening coming up, so I've decided to send Tesla to summer school (at least for a little refresher) to get her head back in the game (and out of vacation mode ;)


Happy to be home :0


Tesla is a great traveller - she hopped right in the trailer (after not having seen the inside of one since October!).
She trailers well - no kicking, she doesn't get nervous (while Porsche is a hot mess, no joke), and stepped off cool as a cucumber, and ready for lunch.

She's getting a few weeks at home to acclimate to the heat (80's to 105 is a big jump!) and heal up from a bruise/scrape on the point of her croup - gotten from roughhousing sometime last week apparently) then it is back to school!!

So excited to get her back under saddle :)


Comments

  1. I missed that you had a broken arm! I hope that it heals well. summer school sounds perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, St. Patricks Day. I'm nearly back to 100% now, Hooray!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! The trainer knows and loves her: my goal is for her to improve her transitions :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to hear how summer school goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan, hope she does well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment