Blog Hop: The Little Things








What are the “little things” about your horse that you’re so fond of?


I'm gonna cheat a little and talk about both the girls in my life:


TESLA

I like that Tesla will stand right next to my Dad when he is swinging in the Hammock, leg cocked and dozing off. 
(Porsche would never agree to this)

Kisses


I'm fond of Those Ears!



Photo from Casey Jo


                                         
     Yup, never grew into 'em (and always funny to see how they grow into (or out of) their markings)

and I like that nobody can quite pin her breeding down....

I always get "She's thoroughbred....and ????"





Porsche


I love Her love of Adventure! We can trail ride solo for hours....
Always game to explore





Her bit of Sassy Pants OTTB "Tude




and that nobody can quite guess her breeding as well....I get Anglo Arab most of the time, since she has such a typey face.






<3 <3 <3 these girls <3 <3 <3









Comments